Help with shipping

Peaches23

Jun 25, 2007
I sold an item on ebay and I clearly stated that I would ship US shipping only.. well the person who won the item is from canada.... she already paid but her address is unconfirmed and she has 3 positive feedbacks on ebay... I quoted shipping on usps for international priority for the keychain and it will be 16.00. I only charged $2.50 shipping for first class mail USPS... what do I do?

Unless it´s a very pricy item I´d ship it to her.....maybe you could contact the other sellers that she has bought from and ask them how it went? Good luck,

Kat

$ 16.00 shipping for a keychain? There must be a cheaper rate since it is a small package. Maybe it would be best to visit the post office (with the package) and figure out a better deal.

In the future, if you do not want to ship international, you should change your preferences so they are not able to bid on your auctions. I have this preference set up and it sure helps!

$ 16.00 shipping for a keychain? There must be a cheaper rate since it is a small package. Maybe it would be best to visit the post office (with the package) and figure out a better deal.
16.00 would be typical for USPS Priority Mail international with Shipping Insurance (or del. confirmation) . It's a shame you can't buy shipping insurance for USPS First Class mail. I would say I would sell it to her if she agrees to the terms.

I messaged her and she lives in California now so I am going to send it to her. It doesn't seem fishy to me because she has positive feedback and she has messaged me very promptly numerous times.

Thanks!!!

I messaged her and she lives in California now so I am going to send it to her. It doesn't seem fishy to me because she has positive feedback and she has messaged me very promptly numerous times.

Thanks!!!

Yea, but remember if the address isn't confirmed regardless of where it is you will not be covered!