Help with Shipping to Germany

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Hello, I have a query and wondered if you experts can help. I usually only ship to Uk as this is where I am but a german buyer really wants my item so I promised to check for her at the PO today. They told me there is two ways.

1, Airsure. Tracked all the way and proof of delivery from PO but not signed by recipient.

2. International Signed for. No tracking once away from Uk but signed for on delivery.

There is not much price difference but which covers me best? Both include insurance.

Thanks

Hello, I have a query and wondered if you experts can help. I usually only ship to Uk as this is where I am but a german buyer really wants my item so I promised to check for her at the PO today. They told me there is two ways.

1, Airsure. Tracked all the way and proof of delivery from PO but not signed by recipient.

2. International Signed for. No tracking once away from Uk but signed for on delivery.

There is not much price difference but which covers me best? Both include insurance.

Thanks

2. In case of a problem Paypal will ask to see a signature from buyer.

2. PP requires a signature incase you bump into problems if the item is over $250. You won´t have that to show with nr.1. Good luck:0)

If it´s under $250 nr.2 should suffice. Since there´s no big price difference I´d go with nr. 1 anyway.

Thanks both but I am still confused. yes one has signature but the other has confirmation from PO. Its so confusing.
Delivery confirmation and signature confirmation is not the same thing. Only delivery conf. could mean that the person accepting the package is not the recipient (someone in the house?). Delivery conf. can only be signed by the person who´s name is on the package. That is how I interpret it anyway.

If you ship with delivery conf. only, you will not have a signature that is viewable online. PP requires an online viewable signature for everything above $250 (including shipping). I hope it´s less confusing?

Delivery confirmation and signature confirmation is not the same thing. Only delivery conf. could mean that the person accepting the package is not the recipient (someone in the house?). Delivery conf. can only be signed by the person who´s name is on the package. That is how I interpret it anyway.

If you ship with delivery conf. only, you will not have a signature that is viewable online. PP requires an online viewable signature for everything above $250 (including shipping). I hope it´s less confusing?
Yes thanks. It was your first reply i think I found confusing. But on this one it makes more sense.

Because you said you would go with no 1, and that has no signature and I was wondering if Paypal would accept this.

I think I have it now! it must be be no 2 with sig confirmation. OK?

Yes thanks. It was your first reply i think I found confusing. But on this one it makes more sense.

Because you said you would go with no 1, and that has no signature and I was wondering if Paypal would accept this.

I think I have it now! it must be be no 2 with sig confirmation. OK?

Signature confirmation that Paypal can View on line.
YES to number #2