Help with seller....

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
Hi everyone been way to long since I've posted!
So I'll get right to it. I'm thinking of buying a bag today from a seller. He was OK at first but when I asked for the pictures needed to authenticate he told me I was been difficult. He said he is a re seller and has a website (of course I know this means nothing) but what should I do? As I know those pics won't be enough as I've used the authentication page many times.

I would personally view that as a red flag. I haven't bought many pre-loved items, but if I was considering a costly purchase I would want to be very certain that I was getting an authentic product. If it was me, I'd walk away and wait to find the item from another reseller who is willing to provide you with additional pictures if required.

Reactions: Baglover1982
Thank you for replying. That was my feeling to. It feels like he is way to defensive about it all. Directing me to his website ect also saying he provide the pics on the listing when he doesn't. I've sold before and would be more than happy to provide the the pictures as like you I'd think it's alot of money and would want my seller to feel 100% confident they are getting a genuine product