Help with Purse to Go

solai

O.G.
Jun 29, 2008
Hi All. I am looking at getting a new organizer for my purses. I had one that I really liked because it was somewhat flimsy and allowed for my purses to still slouch. So I want to stay with a somewhat flimsy organizer.... but wanting to go a little bit more structured for ease of use, but not too structured so my purse can still slouch. I have speedy 35s and galliera PM.

I am really considering a Purse To Go Pocket Plus in the Jumbo size. I know the Extra Jumbo is what is recommended for the Speedy 35, however, because I want a bit of slouch, I am guessing the "jumbo" would be better suited.

Can anyone with a jumbo purse to go in the speedy 35 or galliera PM tell me your comments and review on how this organizer fits in your purse. Specifically whether it still allows it to slouch and hug your body slightly? I don't mind a bit of structure, but particularly with the speedyb 35 when I wear it cross body, I want it to still be able to hug my hips and not be a "box" against me. Pics are welcome!!!! :biggrin:

I have the PTG Jumbo. I use mine in my Speedy 30 and Galliera PM. It does not make them stiff but I also don't stuff the organizer too full. I think the jumbo would work for sure. My friend uses her jumbo in a 35 and it does slouch.

I had a jumbo and tried using it in my 30 and didn't care for it. There was plenty of room left around the jumbo and it did move around quite a bit so I'd think you'd be fine to get the slouch you want in your 35. I did try it in my galliera but I didn't find it to be necessary to use. I ended up finding a better (IMO) organizer that still gave me slouch but had far better organization for my speedy.

It fits dead-on so no extra wiggle room

The material is felt so it has structure but has give also

Hi Addy. I am considering this one. Do you think you can show pics of it inside your speedy, and also modelling pics of it. I like to see if it "caves" in a bit against the hip. I prefer my speedy to cave in and not look boxy. I am guessing since the felt has "give" it should be able to do that. It is quite expensive so any help beforehand to help me decided if this is the right one would very much be appreciated. Thanks.

I had a jumbo and tried using it in my 30 and didn't care for it. There was plenty of room left around the jumbo and it did move around quite a bit so I'd think you'd be fine to get the slouch you want in your 35. I did try it in my galliera but I didn't find it to be necessary to use. I ended up finding a better (IMO) organizer that still gave me slouch but had far better organization for my speedy.

Do you mind if I ask which one you chose? Thx

^^that one is nice. I am looking at the samorga ones too. Decisions, decisions.

That was also one I was considering before I went with the other. I'll tell you why I didn't go with that one in the end. The pockets on the outside, I wasn't sure how practical those would be when trying to reach in and find things inside my speedy. I feel those are better for a bag like the neverfull where you can see what you are reaching for. Also all of the different sections in the middle, unless you have items that fit into each specific spot then it may not work well. I prefer to be able to just toss my wallet, makeup bag, etc. in the bag. I know you can remove them but I wondered how the velcro would hold up with my things rubbing up against it if I were to take that section out.

Regardless, there are so many different organizers out there so you'll definitely find one that works for you! Good luck!

Hi Addy. I am considering this one. Do you think you can show pics of it inside your speedy, and also modelling pics of it. I like to see if it "caves" in a bit against the hip. I prefer my speedy to cave in and not look boxy. I am guessing since the felt has "give" it should be able to do that. It is quite expensive so any help beforehand to help me decided if this is the right one would very much be appreciated. Thanks.

I'll try to post pics today when I am decent