Help with Purse to Go

I'm really considering getting this organizer too! Would it be possible for you to post some pics of it inside your speedy too? TIA!

Ok. Here are some pics of my speedy with organizer inside.
Last one is my DH holding it for me to show how the bag is still slouch but not too much. Hope this help. Any question let me know. :smile:

image-189172222.jpg

image-3054541890.jpg

image-2935725170.jpg

image-2476161470.jpg

image-3054541890.jpg

image-2476161470.jpg

Attachments

• image-3028241068.jpg
    image-3028241068.jpg
    652.3 KB · Views: 714
Ok. Here are some pics of my speedy with organizer inside.
Last one is my DH holding it for me to show how the bag is still slouch but not too much. Hope this help. Any question let me know. :smile:

Thank you so much for the pictures!! It looks great inside your speedy. Now I'm debating if I should get a 30 or a 35 for my speedy 35. I like some slouching in the speedy.

You are welcome! I used to have an organizer from purse blink jumbo size which is made for speedy 30, but it's too small and it moved a lot in my 30, I found it very annoying so I returned it. I love the height of the organizer from Samorga, if you want a 30 for your 35 make sure the height isn't too low. I know the one from divide & conquer is quite high and it looks more boxy. You can ask Samorga to customer made one for you so it's smaller.

You are welcome! I used to have an organizer from purse blink jumbo size which is made for speedy 30, but it's too small and it moved a lot in my 30, I found it very annoying so I returned it. I love the height of the organizer from Samorga, if you want a 30 for your 35 make sure the height isn't too low. I know the one from divide & conquer is quite high and it looks more boxy. You can ask Samorga to customer made one for you so it's smaller.

I ordered the size 30 organizer last night. Ill try it out in my speedy when it comes. If it is too small I was planning to ask for a custom one and use that size 30 for my other speedy with is a 30. I can't wait for it to come in the mail!

Do you find the size 30 moves around inside your 35?
Hi. Sorry I was offline until now. No I don't find the 30 size moving around at all. But keep in mind I do have things outside of it. Such as my extra strap, a la sport sac flat pouch, and some paperwork. I love the 30 in my speedy 35 and don't regret getting the smaller organizer. I also find that a water bottle fit nicely in the centre removable dividers.

Hi. Sorry I was offline until now. No I don't find the 30 size moving around at all. But keep in mind I do have things outside of it. Such as my extra strap, a la sport sac flat pouch, and some paperwork. I love the 30 in my speedy 35 and don't regret getting the smaller organizer. I also find that a water bottle fit nicely in the centre removable dividers.

Thanks! I ordered it in the 30 because I think I would like a bit more sag. I'm excited to try using it as I've never had any purse organizers before.

Thanks! I ordered it in the 30 because I think I would like a bit more sag. I'm excited to try using it as I've never had any purse organizers before.
Yes. I wanted the sag too. When I got my organizer I found how you fill it makes a difference too. For example, when I first got it, I put all my stuff into the organizer and it made it really bulky and almost no sag even with the smaller size. Then I pulled out my flat pouch and papers and sunglasses case and put it on the outside (not part of the organizer) and it had perfect slouch. (I put my sunglasses on the side part where the leather strip is on the speedy, and it is very easy access and I always know where to reach without looking). It's almost like the space around the organizer is part of the organization, IYKWIM.

Hi
Interested to know how you ended up liking the 30 in the 35? I can't decide if I should go for the 25 for my 30 b?

Hi, I actually love the 30 in my 35. Like solai said in the post above, using the smaller size in my 35 gave me room around the organizer to use the outer pockets. So far I also don't have much of an issue with the organizer sliding around too much which was my main concern. I personally think since yours in a speedy b going with a smaller size is better. The felt allows for some sag but it does keep the shape of the speedy puffed up (when I put it in my other speedy which is a 30). So since yours is a speedy b it's nicer when the speedy can kinda of mold against your body. So the smaller organizer would let you do that. HTH!

Hi All. I am looking at getting a new organizer for my purses. I had one that I really liked because it was somewhat flimsy and allowed for my purses to still slouch. So I want to stay with a somewhat flimsy organizer.... but wanting to go a little bit more structured for ease of use, but not too structured so my purse can still slouch. I have speedy 35s and galliera PM.

I am really considering a Purse To Go Pocket Plus in the Jumbo size. I know the Extra Jumbo is what is recommended for the Speedy 35, however, because I want a bit of slouch, I am guessing the "jumbo" would be better suited.

Can anyone with a jumbo purse to go in the speedy 35 or galliera PM tell me your comments and review on how this organizer fits in your purse. Specifically whether it still allows it to slouch and hug your body slightly? I don't mind a bit of structure, but particularly with the speedyb 35 when I wear it cross body, I want it to still be able to hug my hips and not be a "box" against me. Pics are welcome!!!! :biggrin:

I have a purse to go jumbo in my speedy 35 I live it. It's just enough structure but not too boxy. It's perfect! I also use it in my delightful mm and it's a perfect fit but still allows my bag to slouch beautifully. Plus the price of PTG is very reasonable compared to other brands I've seen. I also love that you can choose the color so it can blend into the lining of your bag. Hope that helps ;)