Help with preloved Mulberry bags

HMT

Jan 17, 2013
Hi ladies wondered if you could help please. After researching for ages and reading loads of your forums have gone mad and bought an Alexa camera bag, Pheobe and a Gracie within a couple of weeks! Selling Radleys madly! Pheobe has a couple of little marks and wondered how to get them out of the darwin leather before I spray please? Unsure of what the marks are just dirty. It is a beaut of a bag and will be an everyday one. Alexa for special days and Gracie for very special.....I think anyway. Thank you very much.

That's a lovely little Mulberry family to have collected so congrats on finding them. I'm no expert unfortunately so not sure if there is much I can say to help. Do you have pics of the marks which you could post? If they are water marks they don't always come out. I have sometimes blended them in a little with a light rubbing with the collonil gum rubber (I think thats what its called) its just a soft rubber really. Be careful not to over do it as it will remove the surface a little I think. It does depend what the marks though and much safer to wait and see what others say and to post pics if at all poss.
Lovely bags though and hope you have lots of fun using them.

Hi ladies wondered if you could help please. After researching for ages and reading loads of your forums have gone mad and bought an Alexa camera bag, Pheobe and a Gracie within a couple of weeks! Selling Radleys madly! Pheobe has a couple of little marks and wondered how to get them out of the darwin leather before I spray please? Unsure of what the marks are just dirty. It is a beaut of a bag and will be an everyday one. Alexa for special days and Gracie for very special.....I think anyway. Thank you very much.

Congratulations, HMT, on some lovely bags! :biggrin: As pinkymink says, it would be good to see the bags (we like to have a nosey at bags on here!) and, in particular, the marks that concern you on the Phoebe. The Furniture Clinic has some cleaner, but it depends on what the marks are whether or not they'll come out. I agree with pinkymink that you may be as well to blend them in - perhaps with some moisturising cream/gel - before you Collonil the bags. Either way, look on them as being part of the individual nature of the bag and enjoy carrying them! :smile: Welcome to the forum!! :biggrin: