Help With Prada Galleria Saffiano Repair

yxk01

O.G.
Aug 27, 2006
Hoping to get some advice from this forum re. a recent repair on my Prada Galleria Saffiano at Prada Store in Soho, NY.

TLDR: I picked up my bag from a 3 1/2 month repair at Prada boutique a few days back and just realized that they didn't give me back my shoulder strap. Not sure what the best way to get this resolved, as they have been very unresponsive during the repair period. Besides showing up, any other tips such as getting their attention on social media, etc.?

Back at the beginning of June, I dropped off my Prada Galleria Saffiano as the corners were scuffed up and the seams were coming undone. At the time, I was quoted 8-12 weeks for the repair but was also informed that they would send me an email once the bag was received at the repair center. I never got an email and when I've tried to call, I was never able to successfully get a hold of anyone. I went in once after the 12 week period to check on status - they were not helpful other than that they would contact me once the bag was ready.

After 16 weeks, they finally had the bag ready. Now that I have the bag back with the missing shoulder strap (and I primarily use it with the strap), I am exhausted from dealing with them and wondering the best way to resolve this and get the strap back. I won't be able to go physically in store for a couple of weeks (not that I am hopeful that they would resolve) and they haven't responded to my emails or answered calls.

Has anyone had luck with getting their attention on social media? Or a different way? Appreciate any tips the group could share!

Last edited:
Can't offer any insight besides what you suggested about reaching out to them on social media, but I received better customer service from my local budget grocery delivery when they slighly messed up a $10 order... How is this acceptable for a luxury boutique? :nogood:

Do contact them on Twitter or Facebook and demand they send you the missing strap.