Help with photos

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to attach photos, but I keep getting a message that "Upload Failed". As far as I know, they're normal photos, jpeg file, about 2.4 MB. Any ideas? TIA

2. I think you pics are too big. You will need to resize them. If you have a look at the forum's FAQs you will find an answer. HTH

3. I thought the size issue might be the problem, but according to the FAQ there should be a prompt for that and they get resized by the attachment manager. There wasn't a prompt. Thanks, any more help?

4. Try resizing them yourself before uploading or perhaps a photosharing website like Flickr. GL

5. Yep, they are waaaay too big. Go to Resize2Mail and resize. The maximum size in KB is 195 per photo.

OR you can use a photo hosting company and upload your photos there. I use Image Cave sometimes. It's free for a minimum amount of photos. If you post from there, there is not a size limit but still your photos are way too big. You can resize there after uploading. Use Manage Image which is right there with your thumbnail. Use the E-Z code from Image Cave to post in your posting box. There will be at the front and [/ IMG] at the end of the link.

I hope this makes sense!! If not, keep asking... we're glad to help!!

6. Thanks all. I'm terrible at this stuff (have a mental block with technology). DH did the heavy lifting. I didn't get all the shots up, but a few. I really appreciate your quick responses.