help with pedi/mani colors

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to have a pedicure today. I was going to bring my own OPI color...either I'm Wired or Give Me A Coral Sometime.
    Then I decided to get a manicure as well. Usually I keep my fingers light neutral (sheer color) and short. I now have a tiny bit of length on them and thought maybe if I'm having a pro do them, I should go with a color. I like red on short nails.....seems like red is more up-to-date on short nails than coral colors?
    But I don't think I'd do red fingers and coral toes.
    So I guess I'd go with the coral (I'm Wired) on toes and light nails

or red on both toes and fingers?

opinions?
    if red, then what's a good red for pale skin? OPI red? (I have I'm Not Really a Waitress...don't want to use that one this time)

thanks for any advice

2. I love give me a coral sometime, I think that would look great on nails for fall.

All my OPI reds are pretty dark, I like an Affair in Red Square though.

3. I like Got The Blues for Red by OPI.

4. thank you Babe and Jordan

5. I like Comet Love Cupid on pale skin :smile:

6. I just did my nails with a coral/salmon lighter color for fall. I like the way it turned out.
    Frankly, all of the colors and combos you mentioned sound good to me! I know I'm of no help, but the bottom line is I think anything along those lines will work well for you.

7. I went with I'm Wired on fingers and toes. Lovin the color on my hands for a change.