Help with patent

Glamrus

O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
Hi everyone need your help. I have a small patent evening star and while I love it it never fits all of my junk. This is a dressier bag if you will but keep in mind I am a 6ft tall lady and the medium size does look kind of strange on me as the chains are so sort. So basically I need your help in deciding to get a larger size(they are not in BRAND SPANKING NEW Condition) as you might guess from being a little older and have been in the stores for some time or do I keep my medium and just deal?

I found a jumbo however I never noticed all the creasing on the patent til I compared it to mine. To you patent ladies does this get worse? Or does more creasing happen as the bag ages? The lamb lining isnt the best but I could be okay with it as not everyone will see the inner flap.

TIA for all input and help

pls5

O.G.
Nov 28, 2008
what do you mean by creasing?? sometimes i think it helps to look at distressed/vintagey look and think there's a reason... that's what would happen if this bag was old for real and look how much we pay for it! i know that may not help. my new red patent had some scratching issues that i had to be at peace with. if you don't like it or are not comfy, then don't do it... but these are in the store still?? maybe they give you a discount (or are you talking about a sale bag in the first place because i thought i saw this type on one of the sales lists) good luck!

Glamrus

O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
Thnaks pls5 and pro shopper for your comments. I am not sure what to do. i love the sparkels and the shine but on the sides there is lines which I think happens to all bags. And on the top right hand side about an inch down from the straps there are two creasing lines maybe about less than 1/2 inch long and it kinda looks like the fabric is pulling right there or something and that why the crease lines are there. Dont get me wrong it dosent look horrible but after time do more so up or do the ones that already present become worse? Like I said I own the medium size already and on the sides it does the same thing but when the bag is so much bigger and if more of these can happen then maybe Im not a patent girl after all...glitter included or not! :smile:

pro_shopper

♥dreaming of Chanel♥
Apr 26, 2007
My creasing is also on the sides on the top half of the sides. I don't think that it would get too bad with continued use but do you have a lot of creasing? It's a gorgeous bag and the sparkles make it so unique! I would keep it!

Glamrus

O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
Pro shopper I totally agree about the sparkles and uniqeness that is why I'm having such a hard time with this creasing issue I don't want it to eventually take over the bag and make it look bad. I think I'm probally gonna keep the bigger version afterall even though it's not in perfect shape but haven't totally made up my mind yet. Thanks agian for everyones input

ModaQueen

Mar 10, 2009
I have a white evening start bag and I it's been sitting in my closet for a long time now... I have noticed some minor creasing on the sides (because it's not always stuffed) and above the pocket on the back due to the way the bag opens. Other than that, it's perfect. I can take some pics of it of you'd like.