Help with Paddy color!!!

DRLISA

Oct 22, 2005
I need help deciding whether to go with the whisky or ivory Paddington...I live in south florida, so either one could be worn year round,I love them both, but can only afford one...what do you guys think???
:sad:

What do you think you'll get more wear out of? The ivory would go with more of your outfits? I have the whiskey; its' a great everyday color.

It's a tough decision. Let me know which one you choose

I live in Florida and I have the whiskey. I think it's a versatile color that will go well in any season. But then again, I don't pay much attention to what bag I should wear during which season.

Before I decided against getting another Paddy, I was leaning toward the ivory one. To me, it seemed like a color that you could dress up or down, whereas the whisky seems more casual to me.

SuLi said:
I think you should go with the whiskey. I have a huge distrust of ivory, white, and cream bags. Too afraid of getting them dirty.

I'm with SuLi on this one ... I don't like Ivory/White because they get too dirty too quickly ... and then they look like crap!

I think the Whiskey color is really nice; very modern ... I can definitely see it for more than just jeans. What about the Silver/Grey or the Blue color (the blue is really nice!).