Help with online sunglass sellers! **Otticanet.com specifically

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Has anyone purchased from otticanet.com? I see a good deal on sunglasses for a friend of mine, and also myself.

Never heard of the site - but wondering if anyone has bought from them? I found them through google.

Thanks in advance!

Also - if anyone knows of any other on-line discount sunglass shops, please post!:yes:

Please help! So I ordered the sunglasses I wanted based on some good reviews in this thread, anyway it's been 4 days and no words from Otticanet!!! I emailed them and no response. They took my money and I haven't heard from them since!

What can I do. I paid via PP.

I always order from Otticanet, and have never had a problem with them since. Sometimes the style or color of sunglasses you order may not be in stock, so they check with the manufacturer and then email you to let you know how long it will take, and whether or not you still want to continue with the transaction. If you don't want to wait for the sunglasses to be ordered, then they refund your money back to you the way you paid. That is from my own personal experience.

They have never taken my money and not sent me sunglasses. They are one of the most professional designer sunglasses sites i have used.

Send them another email, with your correct email address and order details, and just give them time to respond, and take into consideration public holidays and weekends when they don't work. Remember their first language is Italian and not English which may also take time. ;)

www.sunglasses-shop.co.uk is also very good.

Please help! So I ordered the sunglasses I wanted based on some good reviews in this thread, anyway it's been 4 days and no words from Otticanet!!! I emailed them and no response. They took my money and I haven't heard from them since!

What can I do. I paid via PP.

Try to call them... 4 days is nothing!
Maybe they need the model in stock first. Sometimes they have longer delivery times as they dont stock all models and colours...

I ordered a pair of Ray-Bans from otticanet.it on Monday and it arrived this morning. I am really pleased with their service and would most definitely order from them again if I need to. :smile:

ive had awesome experience with them BUT fedex always sends me an invoice for the overseas tax which otticanet always credits me back...nothing but good service!

For anyone who wants to know, I don't think they do that anymore because before they shipped the sunglasses they emailed me to let me know that I might have to pay import tax and asked to confirm that I would pay for it should I be taxed.