Help with online sunglass sellers! **Otticanet.com specifically

I ordered a pair of sunglasses, and got an email from them a day after to say that they didn't have the sunglasses in stock, and will only be available 20 - 25 days later. Not wanting to wait, I emailed them to ask for a refund.

Customer service was very prompt, and after a couple of emails to ask if my decision was firm, they offered me a further discount on the pair of sunnies.

I haven't decided if I should take them up on their offer, but I thought it was very nice of them, since they didn't have to extend the extra discount. So just in case anyone was wondering about their customer service, that was the experience that I had!

:heart:

Maybe this post comes a little late, but it does say on the Otticanet website that US customers are not subject to import duty. Been ogling a pair of Dolce and Gabbana eyeglasses, and Otticanet seems to have the right balance of lowest price combined with the all-important authenticity issue!!

Hi
I wanted to ask if anyone has used otticanet.com lately? Price just seems too good to be true, just making sure I do my due diligence before ordering from them. Authenticity should not be an issue, right? Would appreciate any insight that can be provided! TIA

Hi
I wanted to ask if anyone has used otticanet.com lately? Price just seems too good to be true, just making sure I do my due diligence before ordering from them. Authenticity should not be an issue, right? Would appreciate any insight that can be provided! TIA

I just received a pair of guccis and the shipping was very fast once shipped. Paid 22$ cad import duties. And they're authentic

I have ordered from Otticanet a few times and have had no problems at all. Really fast shipping. I have ordered from their website and also from their ebay store and had no issues. They are pretty much my go to online store for sunglasses when I am not physically buying in store.

how are they able to sell their sunglasses with that much of a discount? these roberto cavalli sunglasses i want are $100 cheaper on their website and they are new. also, they have bad reviews online. hmmm, what to do!

how are they able to sell their sunglasses with that much of a discount? these roberto cavalli sunglasses i want are $100 cheaper on their website and they are new. also, they have bad reviews online. hmmm, what to do!

There's tons of websites like otticanet that offer way better prices. I love otticanet. Haven't had any problems. All authentic

just wanted to update that i bought some dior glasses from them and they arrived rather quickly, but today i got a bill from fedex that says i owe $33.26 because of ordering overseas i guess? what am i supposed to do with this?

If you are located in the states you can contact and they will refund it. I am in Canada and was also forced to pay duties, for Canadians they do not refund duties, which is fine I still got my glasses for a lot cheaper than I would have here.