Help with older color names, please?

Twingles

O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
I have two HH pieces that I bought a couple of years ago, haven't used and can't remember the proper names. One is the Lorca. It looks like a silver metallic and I know that it isn't the Silver Anaconda. Did they make this bag in Gunmetal? Or something with a silvery grey hue?

The second piece is the Clutch Wallet and it is in a beautiful turquoise shade.

Thank you!
:smile:

I have two HH pieces that I bought a couple of years ago, haven't used and can't remember the proper names. One is the Lorca. It looks like a silver metallic and I know that it isn't the Silver Anaconda. Did they make this bag in Gunmetal? Or something with a silvery grey hue?

Thank you!

The clutch wallet maybe Lagoon......best to post pics if you can.....

Hi Twingles, the Lorca could either be Anthracite (pure silver metallic) or Lead (duller metallic, more subtle, flashes green/gold in some light... :love:)

Clutch wallet sounds like Lagoon. Does it have a blue/yellow geometric lining or the purple ginko lining? Either one is definitely Lagoon.

HH Clutch wallet in LAGOON.... I swoon. :nuts:

Thank you!

Could the 'silver' Lorca be pewter? I love love love that leather - a neutral, dull silver with goldish overtones. Can't remember if it was made in Lorca, though.

Don't think they made the Lorca in Pewter, but Lu would know. There are more Anthracite ones floating around than Lead... but you can't tell them apart from the lining.

The Lorca once upon a time came in Bronze and Pyrite but if it were one of those colors, t would be the older style that does not have the little double-studded tab above the turnlock that the current Lorcas have.

Anthracite would have been one of the newer, restyled Lorcas.

Thank you ladies! The minute I saw "Lagoon", I knew that was it......it does have the blue/yellow geometric lining. The Lorca, I'm still stumped on....I'm thinking it must be Lead, but not sure. The Lorca has a grey-ish HH signature fabric lining.

I'll see if I can post a pic. Thanks again HH ladies!