Help with old Louis Vuitton 2002

foxgirrl23

O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
Hi so I have been in love with this purse since I have seen I know it's from 2002 the calibration with Julie verhoeven. It's a patchwork besace but that seems all I can find out about I have read all the blogs and been on so many websites looking this bag. I have found the two smaller versions but I can't seem to find this. I was wanting to know if anyone knows how rare it is or how many were made? Can anyone help ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412196202.731414.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412196223.741634.jpg

It is beautiful! I believe it is a Besace bag. I think there was this nighttime version and a daylight version. It is absolutely gorgeous. It is very, very rare. I have never seen one come up for sale in all my time looking.

Hi so I have been in love with this purse since I have seen I know it's from 2002 the calibration with Julie verhoeven. It's a patchwork besace but that seems all I can find out about I have read all the blogs and been on so many websites looking this bag. I have found the two smaller versions but I can't seem to find this. I was wanting to know if anyone knows how rare it is or how many were made? Can anyone help View attachment 2767299View attachment 2767300

I accidentally found the bag on this site, it is sold already and no specific info, but nice pictures. This bag is very unique!

Have you bought the bag already?

Omg what website did you find it I have never been able to find for sale in the 11years I have been collecting Lv?

Sorry, I thought I added the link to my post. Here it is:
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kaiul/item/12788/

But you wouldn't believe, I was searching blurry stole, so I googled this: "monogram etole blurry vuitton" and clicked to see the pictures. And on forth line was a picture of this bag!! It immediately reminded me your thread as I have never seen the bag before and then twice in two days! What a coincidence!

Sorry, I thought I added the link to my post. Here it is:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kaiul/item/12788/

But you wouldn't believe, I was searching blurry stole, so I googled this: "monogram etole blurry vuitton" and clicked to see the pictures. And on forth line was a picture of this bag!! It immediately reminded me your thread as I have never seen the bag before and then twice in two days! What a coincidence!

Wow that's crazy thank you so much it's nice to see the purse finally and fully. If you do ever see it for sale let me know 😄😃