Help with next 'accessory' color....

1. I am hoping to get some 'goodies' for my birthday (possible Karo, pen holder, tissueholder etc) and need some color advice. I carry the following colors in my bag:

Black wallet
    Pink ipod
    Pink umbrella
    Cyclamen Agenda
    Lilac coin purse
    black B&O earphone case
    Lilac makeup bag

Any suggestions?:heart:

2. A blue jean karo? A bi-colour pen holder? Something in the new red too?

3. tissueholder? Does Hermes make a tissue holder? Because this is exactly what I need and want. I mean, I've been dying for something like this!

4. Anything in Violette, Fuschia, Vert Anis, or Blue Jean would be a lovely complement to what you have Rose. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few colors...

5. I have a 'lil' something on hold in the following colors: orange, violette, vert anis, vermillion........:confused1:

6. If you like to stay "in hue" then go with violette, otherwise the orange or vert anis, for contrast.:P

7. I think I would like a contrast...

8. rose, do a vert anis or blue jean! let us know what you decide!

9. do a vert anis!! or an orange! or a bleu jean! :love:

10. Thanks girls!! I will let you know what I get soon..........(it will be blue jean if I can find one or it will be the vert anis).

11. sounds awesome! good luck!

12. ohhhhhh, how much is the tissue holder :biggrin:

13. Tissue holder, tissue holder, where art thou?????

Hermes did make one of these some years ago and I am on the hunt, not much (any!) luck so far. If I do manage to find one I will definately report back.

If anyone else does please let me know too....

14. A tissue holder would be so great!
    I love blue jean and vert anis accessories, especially with the pinks and violette things you already have.

15. Yes, I have been craving a tissue holder for quite a while. I'm a tissue addict..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice