Help with new Odeon

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I’m debating getting it, don’t have a local store so have to rely on reviews and YouTube. I’m 5 foot 130lbs I have the pochette Métis would that be to similar in size to her pm? Should I go with mm? I’ve heard pm is very tiny. It’s also the only one that seem more available online. I just got the multi pochette accessories that I think I would exchange I know I’m all over the place. I want a casual every day bag.

Went through the same dilemma, there is a significant difference between the PM and the MM but the PM does fit quite a bit (clemence, mini pochette, sunglasses, RCP) and then there is the outside pocket as well. Point to note with the MM is the strap drop at the max setting is not long enough, does not quite sit at the right place when worn crossbody, I am 5'3" and didn't like that part of it and i wasn't willing to add extenders to the bag. The MM is definitely roomier but i think it would have been nice if it came with a shoulder strap option as it seems a tad bit big to wear crossbody. Ultimately depends on what you carry, if the pochette metis fits your needs i dont see why the PM wouldnt but you should try it out for yourself if possible to see which one you like

Reactions: hart88hart
Went through the same dilemma, there is a significant difference between the PM and the MM but the PM does fit quite a bit (clemence, mini pochette, sunglasses, RCP) and then there is the outside pocket as well. Point to note with the MM is the strap drop at the max setting is not long enough, does not quite sit at the right place when worn crossbody, I am 5'3" and didn't like that part of it and i wasn't willing to add extenders to the bag. The MM is definitely roomier but i think it would have been nice if it came with a shoulder strap option as it seems a tad bit big to wear crossbody. Ultimately depends on what you carry, if the pochette metis fits your needs i dont see why the PM wouldnt but you should try it out for yourself if possible to see which one you like
Did you get the pm size? I also have the speedy 30 b is the mm size somewhere in between?

Odeon is a great everyday bag! I am 5’2 and have both pm and mm. Took some mod shots for you..

.View attachment 4873071View attachment 4873072

side by side:
View attachment 4873075

comparing to multi pochette:
View attachment 4873076

both straps are set to the 3rd hole from the shortest. Let me know if you’d like more info!
Thank you so much! Which do you use most? And oh man you have all the bags I’m debating between lol. I just got the mpa in khaki that I’m debating exchanging for the Odeon

Thank you so much! Which do you use most? And oh man you have all the bags I’m debating between lol. I just got the mpa in khaki that I’m debating exchanging for the Odeon
I use the Odeon pm the most nowadays. It really is the perfect casual everyday bag if you don’t need to carry a lot. How about ordering the Odeon pm and comparing them side by side, then make your decision? I love both of them, as mpa can be taken apart and use each component separately.

I’m debating getting it, don’t have a local store so have to rely on reviews and YouTube. I’m 5 foot 130lbs I have the pochette Métis would that be to similar in size to her pm? Should I go with mm? I’ve heard pm is very tiny. It’s also the only one that seem more available online. I just got the multi pochette accessories that I think I would exchange I know I’m all over the place. I want a casual every day bag.
Check out the Odeon thread in the Club, lots of pictures. I tried the PM but it didn’t look right on me, it’s quite big actually, I have pics on there if you check it out.

I'm 5ft and have the Odeon MM. I love this size! I know some people reckon it really big but I disagree; it sits flat and comfortably against the body, feels lightweight, and fits roughly the same as my Speedy 25 (except with the Odeon MM a bottle of drink fits better and stays upright perfectly).

I purchased the PM and it arrived a few days ago. I immediately felt it was too small for me, but I let it sit for a couple of days and reviewed some of the photos in this thread. (Thank you to those who posted photos!) I know the MM would be bigger than I want it to be, so I am keeping the PM. I do not like the strap, but I am grateful it can be removed/changed. I have to say... LV strategists are smart. They never offer the perfect size and this helps them sell even more bags because people buy both sizes.