Help with new Celine box hardware

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone have the new Celine box with new logo? It seems the hardware on the strap has changed? Or is it just mine :'( this color was really hard to get so I got it through a buyer. Now I'm worried about the authenticity. It seems to be real but I compared it to my own classic box and the center part between the screws looks different. Help please!

Attached Files:

2. Hi where did you purchase it from? It may be possible that the hardware has changed especially considering there have been lots of changes at Celine lately. You should try and have it authenticated first through companies like Real Authentication or Entrupy.

3. How does it look different?

4. I got it from a buyer and I don’t have the original receipt unfortunately. They usually look round, like the attached picture. I did get it authenticated on Lollipuff and they said it was authentic.

Attached Files:

5. Hi,
    We don't allow individual authenticity threads, all requests must be in the pinned thread provided.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.