help with new bag decision....

1. :confused1: okay...I have a couple of speedies, but I want a shoulder bag also (have 3 kids). My choices are BH, large musette in damier or mono, damier saleya mm. TIA:heart:

2. i personally love the BH i think its a great size!!! good luck with your decision!!!!

3. From your list I would pick the BH. I couldn't carry the saleya mm on my shoulder comfortably at all. I exchanged it for the damier alma. I keep eyeing that BH for myself!

4. BH is a good choice! I have the BV and two kids. And I am able to put all their stuff in it (for quick trips) along with my wallet and cell phone.

5. i like the Batignolles Horizontal. it's very roomy, and the straps are very comfortable :yes:

6. batignolles all the way...saleya handles aren't very comfy on the shoulder.

7. BH for you!

8. I vote for BH!

9. I vote for Saleya MM..worry free considering you have 3 kids..it has zipper..

10. Batignolles Horizonta!

11. Out of your list, I'd go with the BH.

12. i'd go with the BH. i love mine!

13. BH if you don't need a zipper, or Saleya if you cannot live without one!

14. i agree with everyone that BH would be a good mono if you don't need a zipper. did you consider the cabas mezzo? if you want a damier shoulder bag with zipper, how about the chelsea? it's more comfortable on the shoulder compared to the saleya.

15. Get the BH!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice