Help with Neverfull PM!! please!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am debating on a Neverfull and a speedy 30.. I like the idea of having a shoulder strap with the neverfull but I am concerened with the fact that it doesn't have a Zipper. Does this cause a problem for some people? I know I would prefer the Neverfull, just not sure if I am ok with everyone being able to see all my goods ;) any advice from neverfull and speedy owners would be great!! thanks!

2. I'm not a big NF fan so I think I might be a little biased. If you know you like the idea of a tote better, like the NF, but you want a zipper, you might want to take a look at the Totally Pm or the Palermo. Both are totes and both have zippered tops and both are gorgeous! A speedy is a great bag, but if you know you want a shoulder bag I would go for the Totally or Palermo. Good luck!

3. I don't quite think it's a problem, because if you are wearing it, your elbow kind of "keeps it closed", if you know what I mean... :smile: but I guess the best way to find out is trying it on in a store:smile:

4. I've never had a problem with the lack of zipper. It does have a zipper pocket. That's where I put my wallet. The bag also has a D-ring. You can attach a pouch with a chain to it for even more secure storage.

5. ^^Exactly.

6. I highly recommend Nf if that is what you want.....the lack of zipper is never a problem it actually makes it easier to get in and out of....also I dont like the elongated shape a zipper topped bag has.

7. I've never had a problem w/the NF not having a zipper either! I have a 3 yr old and the NF has been one of my most used LV's. I have the MM and it can hold a ton!

GL deciding and welcome to tpf!

8. No problem with NF. It stays very close to your body so it is quite impossible for someone to slip his/her hand into your bag without you feeling it. If you're really worried, you can always cinched it. that's what i do with my NF PM when I go to crowded places.

9. no problems with the lack of zipper on the nf. i'm not sure with the pm, but with the bigger sizes, the bag is big and deep enough that things won't just fall out. the zipperlessness it actually makes it a more convenient tote for me. if you're worried still, just cinch and use the hook that's there.

10. I have a damier neverfull and I love it. Never had any problems with the fact it does not have a zipper. It is a great tote

11. ITA! i hv a GM & will normally put my wallet, phone and other items i want secured in my mini pochette and then attach that to the D ring.

12. I don't think it's a problem with neverfull MM or GM as they are bigger and deeper,but It may be a concern for the smaller, shallow PM?

If you think PM is the right size for you and you need zipper, you may want to consider Palermo PM or Totally PM?

13. I don't have a nf yet but I would probably get the larger one and just put a sweater on top. Good luck deciding!:smile:

14. thanks everyone! I think I'm definitely just going to try it on at the store and feel it out from there :smile:

15. I have the Neverfull PM. While I have never had any problems with it being open, I do find the strap to be a bit snug in the PM size. I'm 5"2 and weigh 106 pounds and I can fit it over Ts and sweater but not over a jacket comfortably. Just thought I will give you an idea on the size as well. GL with your decision.