Help With My YSL Tribute Too

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I bought the amazing Tribute Too's last weekend and went to wear them in Paris on Wednesday only to find they are impossible to keep on my feet. I put a full insole in and a heel grip and still they wouldn't stay on.

Any suggestions gratefully received as I'm in love with these shoes but the gap at the back is causing me problems.

I did try a 38.5 (I have them in 39) but they felt tight on my toes so opted for a larger pair......have I bought the wrong size maybe??!! BTW I wear a 39 in JC, CL and Lanvin

TIA! :flowers:

2. you can get an insole for the front and back which can help downsize the shoe more

3. So you mean buy separate ones instead of one full length one?

4. I put a Dr Scholls gel heel grip on most all of my shoes.....it really helps prevent them flopping around!

5. whatever my size is in christian louboutins .. i got down 1/2 a size for ysl

so ..
    im a 38.5 in cl's
    and a 38 in my tributes .. sometimes i feel as though i could have gotten a 37.5

6. I think I'm resigned to the fact that I've made a boo-boo and will sadly have to part company with them

Thanks for your responses :smile: