Help with mustard/yellow satchel Please!

mthomas

Minkoff Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Hi, I am new here but long time Coach lover and collector. I have been searching for this bag, don't know what it is called. I am going crazy for it and was sniped at last second and lost the only one I have found on ebay. Please let me know what it is called and if anyone finds one for sale. Thanks.
017a_1.jpg

Thanks, the one I want is smaller than both of those, it must be pretty rare, the measurements are 11.5 x 7.5x 4.5. So frustrating that I cannot find it!

I totally know how you feel. I had to search high and low to find a bag I've been dying for. The pear/white siggy satchel from like 2 years ago. After 6months I FINALLY FOUND IT!! Believe me patience and persistance totally pays off with e-bay. Stick with it you'll find one!! I'll also keep my eye out for you.:yes:

I totally know how you feel. I had to search high and low to find a bag I've been dying for. The pear/white siggy satchel from like 2 years ago. After 6months I FINALLY FOUND IT!! Believe me patience and persistance totally pays off with e-bay. Stick with it you'll find one!! I'll also keep my eye out for you.:yes:

Thanks so much, it was so heartbreaking to finally find one and then lose it in the last 5 secs.