Help with mustard/yellow satchel Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am new here but long time Coach lover and collector. I have been searching for this bag, don't know what it is called. I am going crazy for it and was sniped at last second and lost the only one I have found on ebay. Please let me know what it is called and if anyone finds one for sale. Thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. embossed leather lg daphne satchel I found one on the bay and here is the drilldown pic item #7012
    [​IMG]

3. Thanks, the one I want is smaller than both of those, it must be pretty rare, the measurements are 11.5 x 7.5x 4.5. So frustrating that I cannot find it!

4. I totally know how you feel. I had to search high and low to find a bag I've been dying for. The pear/white siggy satchel from like 2 years ago. After 6months I FINALLY FOUND IT!! Believe me patience and persistance totally pays off with e-bay. Stick with it you'll find one!! I'll also keep my eye out for you.:yes:

5. Thanks so much, it was so heartbreaking to finally find one and then lose it in the last 5 secs.

6. :yes:Totally! if your like I am your probably having dreams about it:Push:

7. I am definitely obsessing, I lost it this morning so we shall see if I dream about it tonight LOL!