Help with Miroslava's Chanel sweater

Sep 20, 2007
washington
Hi there everyone! Can anyone tell me if they think Miroslava is wearing the mens or womens version of this Chanel sweater? I did talk to a couple different SA at Chanel and they say that this sweater did come in both women and mens sizing, so now I am not sure which she is wearing. Or did anyone perhaps see these in person?

Attachments

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
Mira is so tiny that it could be either one! But I would think if you wanted to recreate that look I would go for the mens version!!:yes:After seeing this pic I really like that sweater too!! I really hope you find one (And then you can tell me where to get one too!!:P)

Sep 20, 2007
washington
Mira is so tiny that it could be either one! But I would think if you wanted to recreate that look I would go for the mens version!!:yes:After seeing this pic I really like that sweater too!! I really hope you find one (And then you can tell me where to get one too!!:P)
I know you're right, she is super tiny, that is why I am even more unsure. I know she buys mens chanel sweaters often though so I am thinking it could be mens. From what the SA were saying, it sounds like the womens version ran very fitted and short. Hmmm...

Oh and I will for sure let you know if I am able to find more then one!

Julide

Ahh Money Penny...
O.G.
Aug 23, 2007
I know you're right, she is super tiny, that is why I am even more unsure. I know she buys mens chanel sweaters often though so I am thinking it could be mens. From what the SA were saying, it sounds like the womens version ran very fitted and short. Hmmm...

Oh and I will for sure let you know if I am able to find more then one!
Its sounds like then it was the mens' collection...:thinking:unless they made a dress of the same design. I am crossing my fingers hoping that it is from the mens' collection!!!:yes:Let me know!!:tup::flowers:

Sep 20, 2007
washington
If anyone was still wondering she is for sure 100% wearing a mens sweater. I was able to track one down in Cannes, France and it finally came today! I went with a mens 50 because that is what they could find (I live in the US but they were sold out here) so I purchased it not knowing anything about how it would fit me --- and it's perfect!! It's even nicer in person and is made of a blend of wool, cashmere, and silk and it's incredibly soft. I was really worried it was going to be huge, but it fit's exactly like hers. She is also wearing her shoulder all the way un-buttoned on one side which is super cute. Anyways that is my mini review, I hope it's helpful to some, and if anyone needs any information like the style number or anything just let me know!