Help with Mini pochette or Toiletry Pouch 15 please!!!

Kitty Magenta

Dec 18, 2015
I've been going back and forth and I can't decide between the mini pochette or the toiletry pouch 15. Either will be in monogram since I don't have any SLG in that print. I will be planning on using it to hold my MAC studio press powder, floss, a lipstick, chap stick and maybe a eyeliner or bandaids. I recently purchased the regular size pochette NM in DA with an Eva strap. I already have a cles in DE and a zippy coin purse in Epi Noir. So monogram is for sure but I can't decide between the two.

My phone won't fit in the mini pochette for sure because I have a Galaxy Note 4 but I want something cute to hold my essentials. I have been on both mini pochette club and toiletry pouch club and they're both so cute!

I would greatly appreciate any input and if you have both or either, which one do you love more anc why? Thank you so much in advance!

I have both and I use the tp 15 more, they hold a comparable amount too. If you plan on carrying makeup I'd suggest the tp instead since it's lining is wipeable where as the mini pochette has a cotton lining. I also find that the mini pochette chain gets mixed in with my items in my bag and I get annoyed by it when I try to take it out, otherwise it's really cute!

I´m in the same situation, debating on which one to buy... the mini pochette or TP 15 or 19 and I still haven't decided....
I have watched youtube Reviews and asked here but I'm still confused. I Think I will eventually buy all 3 of them but which one should I start with? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

Reactions: Kitty Magenta
Depends on how you plan on using it. I have the mini pochette and use it as a catch all for bits and bobs. It's also great as a mini clutch or errands or short trips to the groceries etc... however won't fit a big phone. I have the iPhone plus and it doesn't fit. It's great otherwise. The toiletry pouch would be great for cosmetics etc and with the wipeable lining that's even better. The good thing is that it doesn't have a chain which may get in the way like the mini pochette. Either one is cute and both will be very useful. It's just what will you like more and use more. Do you have a store nearby that you can go and have a look? That would also help as you can have a feel for it. Also the toiletry pouch will hold more than the mini pochette. It wider, and also longer by a cm as well.

It sounds like for the purposes you described I would go with the Toiletry 15. I think it would be much easier to have the wipeable lining for any makeup spillage. You could get the mini pochette later on because it is pretty useful for holding lots of other essentials as well.

If the item is strictly to be catch all in your bag then I would pick the tp15. The interior, lack of unnecessary chain and larger size would be my reasoning. If you think you might also use as a wristlet, then I'd pick the pochette. I don't like the look of a square toiletry pouch stuffed with items as a clutch. It looks awkward. According to dimensions the tp15 is twice as wide. 1.6 inches wide vs .8

I was debating the same. I got the toiletry 19 today. The 15 is super small. I picked the 19 bc it's good hold the basics but then I could use it as a clutch and take my iPhone 7+
I saw your post earlier and I read thru your entire thread and I saw that you picked the 19! I'm happy for you because at least you've decided. Lol Thanks tho. I might have to go in and see for myself.

Depends on how you plan on using it. I have the mini pochette and use it as a catch all for bits and bobs. It's also great as a mini clutch or errands or short trips to the groceries etc... however won't fit a big phone. I have the iPhone plus and it doesn't fit. It's great otherwise. The toiletry pouch would be great for cosmetics etc and with the wipeable lining that's even better. The good thing is that it doesn't have a chain which may get in the way like the mini pochette. Either one is cute and both will be very useful. It's just what will you like more and use more. Do you have a store nearby that you can go and have a look? That would also help as you can have a feel for it. Also the toiletry pouch will hold more than the mini pochette. It wider, and also longer by a cm as well.
This is great advice. I think I might have to go in and see for myself. I was thinking about the wipe able interior for the TP as well since I will be using it as a makeup bag but the MP is just soooooo cute. I know I'm so undecided