• Epi Leather

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Damien Graphite Canvas

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Wanted to get it as a gift for my hubby. Was wanting to do the heat stamp with initials but torn between the black epi leather vs. the Damien graphite canvas.
I know my husband loves the patterned grey type pattern because he mentioned it’s masculine, but I also really love the epi leather as it’s different and seems more durable. However I really don’t Know what to choose. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wanted to get it as a gift for my hubby. Was wanting to do the heat stamp with initials but torn between the black epi leather vs. the Damien graphite canvas.
I know my husband loves the patterned grey type pattern because he mentioned it’s masculine, but I also really love the epi leather as it’s different and seems more durable. However I really don’t Know what to choose. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My husband’s wallet in black Epi is at least 10 years old and looks perfect. I even washed it in the machine once or twice by accident of course but it shows no damage! Crazy! At this rate it will outlive us. It’s less “loud” so I prefer Epi and Taiga Leather for men. Everything else is too loud or too feminine. But you should get him the one he likes.

If he prefers DG, then buy him the one in DG.

It’s seem you would prefer the Epi wallet more on him than him really wanting the DE print. lol

I don’t think he should not rule out the Epi version, the leather is more sophisticated and less pronounced than Graphite print.

Reactions: armanigirl
Thanks guys!! Personally I do like the epi more since it is more sophisticated but I’m not sure if he would like the print. My brother has the Damier Graphite for 10 years and it is so beat up. There was another print that I saw which was the embossed Lv one which also looked nice. Decisions decisions!

Thanks guys!! Personally I do like the epi more since it is more sophisticated but I’m not sure if he would like the print. My brother has the Damier Graphite for 10 years and it is so beat up. There was another print that I saw which was the embossed Lv one which also looked nice. Decisions decisions!

The Damier Infini (damier embossed leather) is a bit delicate. I would not recommend to use it heavy usesage. I have it in the pocket organizer. It a nice leather but delicate. I gave no issue with either.