Help with Lux Ligne Bowler

joey'slove

ChanelmajorLVminor
Jul 18, 2009
could you guy help me and let me know how much is the medium lux bowler going for these days, i know it came out in 2006 so it've been a while since it's out and i am not sure how much i should be paying for a used one now. Thanks so much for all the info you could give me. Thank you

It retailed for $2160 back in the day. I'd say the height of its appeal (related to how high a seller could price the bag and get away with it, because buyers were ready to buy) was maybe two years ago. I still love the bag though. I would say, depending upon condition, somewhere between $1500-1800. I hope you find one! :flowers:

thanks fieryfashionist :smile: hey can you let me know how you keep the shape cause it look like you have to have a lot of stuff in there for it to be in shape or it will just bent and squish. Thanks :smile:

^No problem! :smile: Hmm, well, the bowlers tend to get that hot dog look haha... I just stuff the hell out of mine and hope for the best. It's going to sag though... it's unavoidable with the style. :smile: I think it looks okay... I'm more concerned about the corners getting misshapen, so that's where stuffing the hell out of the bag comes into play... it helps a lot. :smile: