Help with locating some Miu Miu ballet flats!

natalia88

Feb 17, 2008
Hey Girls, So I'm after a particular pair of Miu Miu ballet flats...

I believe they are called the "patchwork" flats? They are a patent leather and come in a red, pink, burgundy and pink colorway or in a dark brown, light brown, orange and cream colorway! I'm located in Australia so I was hoping to get them from overseas as they will work out cheaper :smile:

So I just need a little bit of help with locating where they are stocked either in stores or online, however somewhere that will ship to Australia.

Any help would be verrrryy appreciated!

Hmmm...I know SAKS carried them BUT they went on sale a WHILE AGO....Maybe try calling a SAKS store to c if they have any in stock..Im sure they ship international but they are techically LAST season so they may be hard to get

Hi.

Are you after these?

show_image.php

I don't know your size but try www.monamoore.com.

Good luck!

I do hope you can find them, I havent seen them anywhere though - I bought mine back in Sept/Oct. But they are so comfy, you wont regret getting them. Goodluck!

I just spoke to Neiman Marcus and they said they have been shipped off to a warehouse to get sorted out and will be distributed to clearance stores in Fall!

The problem is they are just SO pricey over here in Australia that I simply can't justify spending that much on flats...

I have Saks left to call back and then I'm going to try the Miu Miu stores! Fingers Crossed!