Help With Legacy Raisin True Color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi ladies, ive searched through threads and see pics but all look different. okay i have recently come across a legacy leigh in raisin color but cant tell wht the true color is. ive looked at an old ad for coach and see the shoulder bag looks like a deep plum where as the leigh looks almost like a walnut rust.... ive also looked at past sol raisin items on a site they look brownish as well. the backsides of the trim on the bag are purple though.... and then in pics here the bag looks like a light purple. im very confused lol. can one of you please post a pic in true light so i can see how it should look. i would really appreciate it.

2. It's a dark burgundy color. It's very neutral - not too reddish, and not purple at all. I'll try to get some pics of my Leigh tomorrow.

3. okay great thanks!!! i just got my leigh the other day and i cant tell if it is "off" or what. some lights it has a plum like hue,others looks like a rusty brownish with some red tone. the bottom is dark though...is this common?

4. I think it's just the way it's worn. Try some Apple on it. I KNOW some will say not to use anything, but I Apple mine. And this will sound weird, but run your hands over it lots - I actually pet my Legacy bags when I have them out - your skin's oils are REALLY good for them. :biggrin:

5. okay thanks so much!

6. lol i have to get some of this i read about it alot!. thank you so much for helping.

7. You are welcome! Raisin Legacy is amazing - I bought mine at the FP store when it was first released, thinking I'd never use it due to the color, but it's so neutral. I wear it with lots of different outfits. :biggrin: I hope you love yours!

8. i like it, but think i need to work on her color. she had sealant issues but i fixed them with edge kote. i love color so once i fix her up i hope to wear her alot!