Help with layering 10 motif pink gold necklace

Hobbiezm

O.G.
Jan 17, 2011
Hi everyone- I recently bought the pink gold necklace and would love to layer it with another Alhambra necklace- at first I considered leatherwood since it's rose gold too but I like to softness of the yellow gold Alhambra pearl necklace. (My wardrobe tends to be monochrome with white, pinks, grays and blacks as common color scheme) Other options I was considering were carnelian or malachite..

Does anyone have the pink gold 10 motif with another VCA necklace? Appreciate any action shots ...

Thanks in advance !

Here's my older photo I found. It's 10 motifs pink gold with 10 motifs malachite yellow gold. The difference between pink gold and yellow gold is very subtle. I attached a 3 inches extender with the pink gold to layer. Hope this help. [emoji4]
a86c31da885592dca70a0bfedc113659.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using PurseForum mobile app

You really can layer the pink gold with any vintage stone because the pg and the yg are so close.
Pick what you love.
The pink gold layered with the white mop is a lovely and soft pairing that will be very versatile.

Reactions: Hobbiezm
Here's my older photo I found. It's 10 motifs pink gold with 10 motifs malachite yellow gold. The difference between pink gold and yellow gold is very subtle. I attached a 3 inches extender with the pink gold to layer. Hope this help. [emoji4]

Stunning--love the necklaces and bracelets together :heart::heart:

Birkin10600- thanks for sharing - OMG it's a stunning combination! I essentially liked a 'soft' pairing but these pictures made my jaw drop to the floor.. lovely! I'll definitely consider a contrast color now

Birkin10600- thanks for sharing - OMG it's a stunning combination! I essentially liked a 'soft' pairing but these pictures made my jaw drop to the floor.. lovely! I'll definitely consider a contrast color now
You're welcome! You are too kind. Thank you for your nice compliment! [emoji4]

Reactions: Hobbiezm
Another gorgeous pairing would be pg with Carnelian. My SA got me to purchase both the all yg and the carnelian by showing me both layered...
The possibilities are endless and can get you into a lot of trouble....;)