Knot Knot : Clutch Here!

I don't have a knot but i do have similar hand-held box clutches.

Usually I leave it on my chair and keep an eye on the table, but I don't find them hard to hold while dancing if I'm in a space where I don't trust everyone.

Most of the time I'd carry a clutch with a strap if I plan on dancing, but most of my clutch events are the symphony, dinner sans dancing, or casual outings with friends where dancing isn't involved.

The only chances for my knot to see night light are attending [private] dinner parties of various organizations/groups. So when I go to dance, I just leave my knot under napkin for avoiding spill and security.

Well...when George Clooney asks you to dance, ask your husband to watch it!

Seriously, I would take a clutch that has a chain strap for dancing, and not the Knot.

You are so funny. I told DH about your post and he,:lolots:, told me he will be honor to watch my purse (don't have a knot yet) if George Clooney asks me to dance.

Thank you kind ladies...the Orchid Knot is being picked up as I am posting this msg..I will be getting it next week though...

I would love to see the actual pic of this clutch as i have not seen the orchid in satin..

i have seen the other colours avail, but cant seem to find the orchid knot on the internet...if any of you do have it, please post it here:smile:

will do a reveal next week:smile:

thanks again