Help with Kim Kardashians Jeans

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For some reason, I absoulutely adore this outfit...
    I want the bag, the jeans and the tank...
    I know where to get the bag and I sure can find a tank... but someobe please help wit the jeans.... I dont have anymore black jeans in my closet- looking for a nice new pair... here are the pics
    thanks

k & chanel???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would guess and say BONGO since she is their model/spokesperson. Again, just a guess ...

3. I dont think they are bongos.

4. Wow, she looks so much more beautiful with more natural makeup. Sorry though, can't help with the jeans.

5. Here is a somewhat better pic of the jeans - the rivets have nothing written on them so it's really hard to tell the brand.

[​IMG]

6. who's the bag by MJ?

7. The bag is Chanel.

8. when i look at those pants i just think they need to be taken up ... sorry, i know thats not the answer to your question but everytime i see this piccy i think that!

She does look amazing without the pancake make up!

She has fake boobs, right?

9. Are the jeans Gucci? The only reason I say that, I saw a dress by Gucci, in a magazine, that was black and had that same type of yellow contrasting. I really don't know if that's much help.

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

11. Love that purse!

12. I own a similar pair of jeans by Superfine that look just like hers!

13. I dunno...although I love the jeans, they don't look quite right on her!

14. it looks like the zipper is undone...weird jeans, imho.

15. I think the jeans are J Brand Lovestory.