Help with Kate Spade Red Saffiano

LilysQ

May 17, 2008
I just bought a Kate Spade Harmony tote in red saffiano leather and am dealing with the double dilemma of how I weatherproof, clean and condition 1) saffiano leather and 2) red leather, which I assume is the result of dyeing. So far I'm hearing non-alcoholic baby wipes will clean saffiano, but what should I do to waterproof and/or condition it? And what about the red dye? Help!! Too many variables to consider.

Thatsmypurse

May 28, 2013
New Jersey
I just bought a Kate Spade Harmony tote in red saffiano leather and am dealing with the double dilemma of how I weatherproof, clean and condition 1) saffiano leather and 2) red leather, which I assume is the result of dyeing. So far I'm hearing non-alcoholic baby wipes will clean saffiano, but what should I do to waterproof and/or condition it? And what about the red dye? Help!! Too many variables to consider.
You don't need to waterproof Saffiano leather! That's the beauty with this leather, that's why people like to switch to there Saff bags when it's raining! Lol! I just wipe mine down with a damp washcloth! I don't have a Saff Kate spade bag...but have 2 Coach Saff. Bags! Luv them! I am eyeing the KS Maise Saff. Satchel in that emperor blue for Fall! Enjoy your bag!