Help with Jumbo....please

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    I am looking to purchase a Jumbo CF. I have a few dilemmas and was hoping to have people chime in to their experiences. Unfortunately, I am not anywhere near a Chanel boutique; otherwise, I would happily go and try for myself. I have to order and want to be certain of my decision. I had a black medium/large with silver hardware approx. 20 years ago and sold it probably 8-10 years ago. I just never used it and it never seemed to "WOW" me. It was small for my liking and I think I wasn't impressed with black caviar and the silver. Anyway, I have been thinking about adding a jumbo to my collection now for several years and since I am turning 50 on Christmas, I thought it was a great time to treat myself:smile: I wear mostly casual, such as jeans, t, blazer and heels or booties. My style mostly consists of white, beige, navy, black & grays. I keep going back to the beige caviar with champagne gold hardware (this always catches my attention when I see others with it). I would mostly use it daily and switch off and on with my many other bags, but this is why I do not want lambskin (even though I think lamb is BEAUTIFUL). My other obsession is the new red coming out for Act II. WOW is this a gorgeous red. I LOVE red accessories. I just purchased a red mini Reissue last month that just was released and am in love with the color. My only hesitation is, do you think having a red jumbo is just TOO much red? I think it would go with most of my wardrobe pretty well, but then again I think the beige would to. Help me decide? TIA

2. I prefer red, beige is more difficult to take care of. I love my Jumbo CF...my favorite bag ever!!!

Pradagal likes this.
  3. I have a red Jumbo and love it!

4. Ok, so I pulled the trigger today and bought the burgundy medium with champagne gold hardware. I haven't seen it yet. I really hope I made the right decision on size. The color is GORGEOUS from what I can tell, it's more of the size I am afraid of. My thought is, the jumbo is extremely heavy, I am very petite and I have a bad back. I LOVE big bags, but am afraid the jumbo would look ridiculous on me. My SA shipped it overnight and should arrive tomorrow.

KittyKat65 likes this.
  5. Burgundy sounds beautiful! Take a picture of the bag and post please!

6. Burgundy sounds amazing, too! it matches a lot of colors without being overly a neutral color.

7. Thank you! Can't wait to see it. I keep going back and forth about size, medium or Jumbo....oh the decisions.

8. Will do...Thank you! ☺️

9. Agree - I’m really into colorful neutrals like olive, navy, and burgundy lately. Can’t wait to see this!

Pradagal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice