help with J12 watch

bhurry

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
All,

I'm ordering a J12 over the phone from saks since our saks doesn't carry one. I have an average size wrist about 7inches, how many links should I get taken out to have just the right fit (not too snug, not too loose)

i can tell u after thursday when i get mine!

when i tried one on it seemed like i am going to have to remove several links though... cant u take it to a watch store to get it done though?

I'm getting mine on thursday too so I need to know so I can let my SA know how many links to take off before she sends it.

i can tell u after thursday when i get mine!

when i tried one on it seemed like i am going to have to remove several links though... cant u take it to a watch store to get it done though?

I have 2 33s, one in white with diamond bezela and black with diamond markers. I would ask your SA to measure both watches (33 AND 38)against each other and see if one is bigger then the other. I have an average wrist as well and had 2 links taken out (2 singles, one from each side where the watch clasp is). she should know what I am talking about when u tell her. I had 3 taken out originally, but it was snug. I like it a tiny bit loose. It should NOT turn all the way around on your wrist, like a bracelet. Good luck.

I'm getting mine on thursday too so I need to know so I can let my SA know how many links to take off before she sends it.

What time are you getting yours? I'm getting mine at 11am EST. Maybe I can text you how many if you are getting yours later?

My wrist is about 5.5 inches... and i think they need to remove 3 or 4... more like 4.

I will be getting mine at 9am pacific time but of course I wouldnt receive it till the next day, since I'm having mine shipped. Please do let me know once you receive it.

What time are you getting yours? I'm getting mine at 11am EST. Maybe I can text you how many if you are getting yours later?

My wrist is about 5.5 inches... and i think they need to remove 3 or 4... more like 4.

I will be getting mine at 9am pacific time but of course I wouldnt receive it till the next day, since I'm having mine shipped. Please do let me know once you receive it.

I definitely will! do you want me to PM you, email or send you a text message? PM me your info and let me know! :P