Workplace Help with Interview Outfit PLEASE!

Crystalina

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Hi, everyone!

I had an interview last week at the Head Office with the Catholic School District for a teaching job. I wore the top you see in the link below, but with a black cardigan and black slacks, both from Talbots.

I passed that interview (yeah!) and now they are sending me out to a school this week to meet with the principal and view the class that they'd like me to take over. It's an elementary special education class. I want to be conservative enough, but not too stuffy. I want to look professional, yet approachable by the children.

So, I still plan to wear the top (in the link below) with the black cardigan.

MY QUESTION IS THIS: Should I.....

a.) wear black slacks with 2 inch black pumps

or...

b.) wear black capris with black flats

Thank you in advance for your help. I REALLY want this job! :smile:

http://www.talbots.com/online/brows...t&section=Regular&conceptIdUnderSale=cat70008

clevercat

catwoman
Sep 29, 2008
Hi, everyone!

I had an interview last week at the Head Office with the Catholic School District for a teaching job. I wore the top you see in the link below, but with a black cardigan and black slacks, both from Talbots.

I passed that interview (yeah!) and now they are sending me out to a school this week to meet with the principal and view the class that they'd like me to take over. It's an elementary special education class. I want to be conservative enough, but not too stuffy. I want to look professional, yet approachable by the children.

So, I still plan to wear the top (in the link below) with the black cardigan.

MY QUESTION IS THIS: Should I.....

a.) wear black slacks with 2 inch black pumps

or...

b.) wear black capris with black flats

Thank you in advance for your help. I REALLY want this job! :smile:

http://www.talbots.com/online/brows...t&section=Regular&conceptIdUnderSale=cat70008

That top is lovely. I would go for option A. It's an interview, after all - I would always go for the slightly more formal outfit. It's great that they want to see you for the second interview - Good Luck!