Help with initial pendant

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone. I would like to get a white gold initial pendant to layer with my diamond pendant for 24/7 wear. The initial would be of my recently passed furbaby (cat). I would prefer the pendant to be fairly small. Do you have any suggestions where I can start my search? Thank you very much for your help.

sheanabelle likes this.
  2. I have one from Roberto Coin that I like.

3. Are you looking to have one with or without diamonds?
    I love the Canturi Alphabet pendants -they are like little sculptures.

Croker likes this.
  4. Thanks guys, I will look into these!
    I was thinking plain white gold with no diamonds.

5. Tiffany has a nice one...so does Kate spade.

6. I second TIffany’s Peretti initial. I have one in silver and love it, wouldn’t hesitate to go for gold next time!

7. Thanks guys! I checked tiffany online but couldn't find any in white gold, I might go into store on the weekend.

8. I wholeheartedly recommend Helen Ficalora for an initial necklace. She offers it in all gold options and with/without diamonds. I have my kids’ initials on mine. The plain YG charm is well priced at $165. You can even layer on little birth jewels or paw prints. They offer engraving for the back too. Here are some pics from her website. I’m sorry for the loss of your fur baby. When mine passed it devastated me.

Attached Files:

skyqueen likes this.
  9. Check out bychari. Beautiful dainty initial with small diamond necklace. Easy to layer.

Attached Files:

limom likes this.
  10. Thank you so much everyone. So many great suggestions. :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice