Help with inclusion on elux

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
The PM and GM refers to the width of the bracelet. There are different sizes now for the circumference of the bracelet. You can get the PM bracelet now in either TPM (small) or MM (regular).
OT I love your white alma, do you use it alot ? i really like the bag, does it come with a lock or can you purchase one?

Traci

Crazy for LV
Apr 18, 2006
^^Thank you! Yes, I do use it quite a bit. It comes with a lock and two keys.

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
As far as I know, the only color that has come in sizes is the Pomme, the clear was the standard size. The ones with the smaller circumference were new additions beginning with the Pomme.
Actually, I've seen the Pomme and Transparent bracelets in the following sizes, so they do exist although I think the small PMs are hard to find at this point:

Pomme PM (small) (thin bracelet) (good for tiny wrists!)
Pomme PM (regular) (thin bracelet)
Pomme GM (thick bracelet)

Transparent PM (small) (thin bracelet) (good for tiny wrists)
Transparent PM (regular) (thin bracelet)
Transparent GM (thick bracelet)

Framboise (berry) PM regular (thin bracelet)

I have a feeling that eluxury would sell the PM bracelets in the regular size not the small size.

Hope you find what you are looking for....

randomlily

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
i have been wondering about this myself. i noticed the choice of small or medium size on the louis vuitton website. I was wondering if anyone know the diameter of each size? i am thinking of getting an amarante bracelet pm and hope that the smaller size fits.

Dec 1, 2006
i saw the small PM IRL and could only fit a skinny teenager or a child IMO. the regular PM, i believe, could fit almost everybody.... hope you find one that could fit you :smile: