Help with Identifying these MJ bags

1. I have two MJ bags and I have no idea what the style names are - can someone help? I have been told that they are both east/west bags, but I don't know for sure. Thanks!

mj1.png mj2.png
  2. I am not sure if I attached those right, so here they are again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. I have the second bag pictured with the double straps. The tag does not specify a style name, but the receipt from the MJ store describes the bag as the "mini shoulder." I hope this helps!

4. Thanks, Valerie! I loooove the second bag - the size is perfect and I love that it has three compartments. What color is yours?

5. Make them email A Picture of the one you will get. Some Bags new display items or more worn than well I would sell.

6. Mine is identical to the one pictured--it's black with baby blue suede interior. This is a great bag and it held up amazingly well--the leather looks brand new despite being carried daily for months and months. I remember seeing this style in white and orange at the time I purchased mine, but I can't remember if there were any other colors.

7. I THINK the first one is called "Edna"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice