Help with Hermès Birkin

Chris1988

Oct 22, 2008
Belgium
Hello everybody,

I know a friend and he is selling a Birkin bag. The bag looks really great, and I have seen a picture of the receipt but I still have doubts about the authenticity. I have never seen a real receipt of a Birkin bag, it may aswell be self)made. Could you guys help me? How do I know the receipt is real?

Greetings

Pepper

Raisinette
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Please post this in the Authenticate This Hermes Bag thread (see threads at top of main page) and please read post #1 in that thread first, for pointers on how to provide the most useful information for folks to render an opinion. Thanks.

costa

....Crinoline...
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I don't think anybody in the forum would give infos on how to spot a fake recipt.

jic2002

O.G.
May 2, 2008
NY
To make a fake receipt is much easier than make a fake bag!
If you do not trust it , Do not buy it. Go to Hermes boutique to buy a real brand new one. You need to pay the real price to enjoy real bag! I bough all my birkin bags in NYC madison Ave hermes boutique which is the most I trust. I have never thought anything wrong. Once you want to have a high profile product, You should not care too much about price. Any discount will make you felt bad.