Help with handbag brand?

That is the Hermes logo. You really have a treasure if thats an authentic Hermes. IMO all their items are collector items and great pieces to have in your collection. :biggrin:

I tend to believe that this might be a vintage Hermes bag. I will try to see if I can find an older logo of theirs. Companies tend to redo their brand logos over time, maybe you got lucky

Vlad said:
I tend to believe that this might be a vintage Hermes bag. I will try to see if I can find an older logo of theirs. Companies tend to redo their brand logos over time, maybe you got lucky

Thanks Vlad! I'd really like to know myself.

I think it's definitely Celine. I can't put a link to their website directly, but if you go to www.celine.com, take a look through their information on their collection. Apparently the logo is part of the "American Sulky" line. If you wait for the celine page to load, click on "english" then go to "celine's house" from there a separate page should load up and then you'll see three squares to the right to click on.

Click on the middle square with the C logo--a new page should load up and then wait--eventually the American Sulky will load up. Sorry about the long explanation, but hopefully you'll see it so you can do your own comparison. Good luck!

Another way to the logo is if you go to the logo that says "saga"--you'll get the Celine timeline. You can then click on 1967 and there's a storefront with the logo that I think is yours...