Help with Hair shade please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I absolutely adore the shade Keira is wearing here, I'm not sure waht to ask for though? I currently have med-dark brown hair, my colouring is very similar to Keira's :smile:
    [​IMG]

2. Print this photo out and take it to your stylist. Ask her to show you a swatch of a color that is close and would be most flattering with your complexion. Good stylists are only too happy to advise!

3. ^^^ I agree, bring in the picture. Ive even brought my whole lap top in so the printer wouldnt distort the color :yes:

4. Coming from a stylist....it would definitely be a good idea to bring this photo in. But just to let you know if your hair is a little bit darker than Kiera's the only thing your stylist will do is to put in a heavy weave and tone them with a level 7 (my suggestion something like a warm caramel) So it lightens up your hair overall, since color does not lift color the only way to achieve a lighter shade is by weaving. Hope this helps. ;)

5. Yeah I'd print in the picture too and ask what they suggest.

I would also prepare to point out what you like and dislike about the color so they could make corrections (i.e., you want your highlights more/less subtle).