Help with Gucci hat sizes

I was thinking of getting the same hat!

I'm sure the size small will fit if that's the size you get from other designers. I find that hat sizes are usually all the same, well for me anyways.

:nuts: You're planning to get the hat also?! LOL. I'm just going to go ahead and order a small, and if it doesn't fit, guess I'll go through with the exchange.

I never steer in the hats section on Gucci.com (because most of their hats be a little too bold) but yesterday I did, and I just fell madly for the hat. So simple. And black. ^^

Thanks for assuring me, luckyblonde3295. I think size small should pretty much be the same for all hats, just like cloths. :smile:

:yes: Sure did, but in a medium because that was the only size left on Gucci.com and Saks.com. It's getting here tomorrow, thank goodness. With Gustav so uncertain, I was afraid I wouldn't get it early enough. =D

gucci hat sizes are pretty true to size i think. I went into the Gucci store in Ceasars Palace in Vegas and they had 1 bucket hat there in the shiny leather with brown trim, in a small, and it fit when i got it! It was a lucky find, the last one and it was on sale for $108! ill put up pics later!

A medium actually fits. Well, a tiny bit big, but volumn-up my hair and no problems. Now the only problem is that it says 100% rabbit fur. I hope I am intrepreting it wrong... but uh... I don't mind anything faux.

Pradaprincess, lucky you with the bargain. Definitely share your pictures with us. :tup:

I will try to get modeling pictures soon, but I'm currently packing up getting ready for Gustav. And now Hanna. :crybaby: