• Black

• Red

• Beige/Nude

• Yellow

• Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

Onye54

Sep 12, 2013
I know it's only February but I'm finally graduating undergrad with my degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology....and it's been a grueling 5 years :biggrin: My parents are letting me go on a little shopping spree for my outfit now...so I guess I have to choose now. So it's Hawaii and it's going to be pretty warm so I wanted to wear a really nice white Herve Leger dress that goes just past the knees in white. Luckily the ceremony is indoors so I don't have to worry about sweating.

HLT6W073-9O2_zps4c1825e8.jpg

Now...hard part...shoes. I've been dreaming of one day owning a beautiful pair of Rockstud heels since forever so now that I can finally get a pair...I can't decide which color. In a perfect world I would have all...but that will have to wait till I get a job LOL.

So which one do you think looks good with my dress?

Red:
Valentino-Rockstud-1_zpsef4f07aa.jpg

Black:
valentino-rockstud-shoes_zps1a2dd865.jpg

Blue:
valentino-blue-chinapoudre-rockstud-twotone-tstrap-sandal-bluepoudre-product-1-12074059-022796568_large_flex_zps339cca32.jpeg

Beige/Nude (BTW I'm dark skinned so this is not a nude color for me)
681852c2640d306aef3b2285a4f5d29b_zpsf6732394.jpg

Yellow:
valentino--rockstud-leather-heels-product-1-16978160-2-843414470-normal_large_flex_zps96fc8a8e.jpeg
TE]

Last edited:
I say blue too :smile: its the perfect shade of blue with the white dress. You are going to look so gorgeous :heart: hope you take lots of pics! P.s. I have so much respect for women in science and engineering as I'm in that field too and its tough! Congrats!

I vote red :smile: it is such a classic V color, will pop against many outfits including jeans & is lucky (in Chinese culture anyway & in my life)

The nude shows dirt sooo easily as does yellow.

All are lovely though; post what u get pls!