Help with Graduating Outfit!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Color Do you Think?

1. Black

2. Red

3. Beige/Nude

4. Yellow

5. Blue

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    I know it's only February but I'm finally graduating undergrad with my degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology....and it's been a grueling 5 years :biggrin: My parents are letting me go on a little shopping spree for my outfit now...so I guess I have to choose now. So it's Hawaii and it's going to be pretty warm so I wanted to wear a really nice white Herve Leger dress that goes just past the knees in white. Luckily the ceremony is indoors so I don't have to worry about sweating.

[​IMG]

Now...hard part...shoes. I've been dreaming of one day owning a beautiful pair of Rockstud heels since forever so now that I can finally get a pair...I can't decide which color. In a perfect world I would have all...but that will have to wait till I get a job LOL.

So which one do you think looks good with my dress?

Red: [​IMG]

Black: [​IMG]

Blue: [​IMG]
    Beige/Nude (BTW I'm dark skinned so this is not a nude color for me) [​IMG]

Yellow:[​IMG]TE]

2. :imgbroken:

3. Ugh...let me try to edit it :sad:

4. I would vote for either the blush or the blue!!

5. With this dress I'd say the blue!

6. I say blue too :smile: its the perfect shade of blue with the white dress. You are going to look so gorgeous :heart: hope you take lots of pics! P.s. I have so much respect for women in science and engineering as I'm in that field too and its tough! Congrats!

7. Blush or red..

8. I vote red :smile: it is such a classic V color, will pop against many outfits including jeans & is lucky (in Chinese culture anyway & in my life)

The nude shows dirt sooo easily as does yellow.

All are lovely though; post what u get pls!

9. My vote is for red as well, I think they would go with everything and provide that focus to your outfits. Gorgeous choice you are going to look beautiful. :smile:

10. Red and Blue my favorite. And congratulation ( you've the same my son's major), you're earned for both pairs.

Attached Files:

11. I would go with something that is ur school colors I'm planning on buying the blue pair for my undergrad graduation in Aug because my school colors r blue ad gold