help with gifts needed

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
my wonderful husband does this to me every year, gifts for his staff, so I should be use to it

but this year he changed jobs and now he wants gifts for his old staff and new staff so the total is 8 gifts

I thought I was done when I ordered 8 hand creams from Crabtree and Evelyn

and then he added 3 more from his old job that he wants to get gifts for, that is 11 in total

now I am going to give the ones from his old job the hand cream and need something for his new staff of 4 women ranging in ages from mid 20's to early 60's

the gift needs to be under $25 and all the same, and no giftcards my husband hates them which makes me hate him right now!!

any suggestions??

dstb

O.G.
Oct 5, 2008
North Alabama
Origins Ginger Soufle Body cream is wonderful and makes a fantastic gift! It was one of Oprah's favorite things years ago. I tried it then and am addicted! Every person that I have given this to as a gift has also become obsessed with this body cream.

dstb

O.G.
Oct 5, 2008
North Alabama
Tiffany's also has a beautifully boxed set of playing cards that makes a great gift (especially since it is the Tiffany blue box that is special made). These are $30.00 though but they do come already gift-wrapped and I got free shipping.