Help with GG Wool Belt Bag color!

Beige/Ebony or Navy/Red?

• Total voters

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Hello Gucci lovers! I have fallen for this wool belt bag. I like that it sits close to the body without sticking out too much. Does anyone have this?

When I first saw it - I loved the beige/ebony... but I worry about the lighter material getting dirty.

The navy/red won’t show dirt as much I’m sure but the beige ebony seems more neutral to go with more... I really like both and am tempted to get both but my practical side says just one. I’m usually sure on colors but not with this. So.... please help with my color decision!

I wear pretty much any color in the rainbow except yellows & plan to use this mostly casually with jeans/shorts & casual dresses/skirts.

B596D752-9022-4836-B57C-55A954F8E287.jpeg C36BA9F2-9F7E-4639-B5AA-5654AEF2DD21.jpeg

It's very new so I'm very doubtful anyone will have it yet, at least to give you a worthwhile review.

I prefer the navy red in the pics but I can see the classic draw of the beige. The ebony looks too datk and strong a contrast, the belt actually looks black to me, I feel like it should be brown.

Reactions: kbell
It's very new so I'm very doubtful anyone will have it yet, at least to give you a worthwhile review.

I prefer the navy red in the pics but I can see the classic draw of the beige. The ebony looks too datk and strong a contrast, the belt actually looks black to me, I feel like it should be brown.

Thank you! I didn’t know this was so new.

Reactions: papertiger