help with first dior

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
hi Rodgers I'm usually in the LV and Chanel forum but recently while making a trip to my local saks to look for a chanel reissue that I've been wanting I stumbled upon the beautiful world of dior. I found the most help SA ever not only did he show me ever bag I asked for on display but he ended up showing me almost every color that they had in stock for the Lady Dior unfortunately I fell in love with a bag that was ordered for another client it had the most lucious lambskin and a color that I had been looking for but had never found the right shade. I gave him my number and told him to call me incase he got another one of that bag in or or if the client changed her mind. lucky for me the client did change her mind and now he is holding the bag for me, though I'm having doubts abt whether I should get it the Lady dior in the large size or the medium size. Here is what I normally carry in my bag my LV Insolite wallet, my sunnies (I can carry them with case or without) my phone, my charger, my key pouch, hand sanitizer and a dslr camera. would this all fit in a medium? would the large look awkward if carried with the strap for reference I'm 5'8 and abt 155 lbs any help would be appreciated since I'm going on Saturday to get the bag thank you in advance

I have the lady dior in the medium size and I love it very much. I think it would fit everything you listed but you might have trouble finding stuff you need inside the bag. I find the large lady dior looks more like a briefcase. It's up to your style and what you'll be using it for.

It's not easy find the bag that your heart desires. Good luck!

thank you everyone for your responses, I have a large on hold and now I cannot wait to go get it and look some more at the yummy colors that dior has to offer, I swear it's like a Candy store for adults I will def show all of you my gorgeous lady when I get her