Help with finding avery!!

jlee

May 22, 2007
Hi! I'm new on the forum and to Kooba. This is the first Kooba I'm seriously interested in. I'm in love with Avery in black. The only two sites I can find it on are shopbop and active endeavors. I can't find good discount codes for either of those sites.

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy the avery in black at a cheap price?

Also, is ebay a good option?

Thank you soooo much!!!

Hi, and welcome! I have done a quick search and I'm not finding much out there in black, lots of luggage though. There's only one on ebay right now in black, and it ends in about 19 hours. There's also one that ended without any bids:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-KOOBA-AVERY...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You may want to contact the seller (she's a tpf member) and see if it's still available. I'll try to do some more searching in the morning and see if I can help you find something if that doesn't pan out

thank you thank you!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i'm going to contact that seller but the price she had listed is still a little high. i don't know what i'm hoping for but i'd really like to get a deal on it since so many bags usually end up going on sale. this is my first time with a kooba and not sure how sales are for this brand.

thanks for helping!!!