Help with Ebay! TKO notice and now restricted!!!

Sealy

Jul 4, 2007
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you have had similar problems and if you could advise me about what I should do? I have not ever extensively used ebay. I have bought a few things in the past and sold a pair of jeans recently. However, recently I started have a bunch of trouble. Someone bit on one of my handbags, but it turned out someone had accessed their account and I got a TKO notice!! I was already annoyed enough since my sale had gotten canceled but finally worked up the motivation to relist the item and then suddenly there was a selling restriction on my account and it said

Attention Seller:In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts. At this time, you are limited in the number of items you can list (or revise) in any 7 day period. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support.
We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.
Click here for a window with eBay's policy on replica or counterfeit items
WTF?? My bag was authentic. I bought it on ebay recently from someone specializing in vintage designer wear and I had it authenticated by the people on this forum. I would NEVER sell an unauthentic bag!!!! If it had not been authentic I would have returned it to her !!!

What do you think has happened? Do you think that the person who sold it to me has reported me for whatever reason?? I am selling it for exactly the same price as I bought it bc it was not right for me and she would not accept returns!!!!

What should I do?? I am so frustrated and really just want to sell the bag and be done with ebay forever!!!!

AND ebay has been no help telling me what happened...I have emailed trust and security and received a generic email and talked with livehelp who could not tell me anything!!!

I think with your first high end-designer handbag item, the automatically restrict you in how many things you can list in a week. My first listing was for an LV and I was only allowed to revise it a few times. I'm sure they'll lift the restriction after the week is up.

This hasn't happened to me personally, but there have certainly been people here to whom this has happened and I recall it they were subject to temporary limits on revisions, but nothing more. . .so I think Lainie is right. I am sorry though, this much be immensely frustrating for you.

I dont know what "TKO" means but I listed a LV bag a couple months ago and they restricted my account. I needed to add some pics and couldnt. I got so mad I emailed them and explained my stuff was real I had 250+ positive feedback and 100% and that they should be worrying about all the people selling fake stuff and leave us honest people alone. Within a few hours I got an email saying all restrictions were lifted and they were sorry that it happened.

So I would email them, they will get back to you.

im glad they emailed you and lifted it--i have emailed for 2 days and im sure half of ebay support staff dont read the mail properly as i still havent had a straight answer.This also was to be my first listing.il hold on to the fact that you have said it will be lifted in a week.I have asked ebay when it will be lifted but they must all me on holiday as knowone wants to answer that question---hmmm on holiday or damn flaming ignorant maybe?
emmaj

I dont know what "TKO" means but I listed a LV bag a couple months ago and they restricted my account. I needed to add some pics and couldnt. I got so mad I emailed them and explained my stuff was real I had 250+ positive feedback and 100% and that they should be worrying about all the people selling fake stuff and leave us honest people alone. Within a few hours I got an email saying all restrictions were lifted and they were sorry that it happened.

So I would email them, they will get back to you.

Will someone please translate the acronym "TKO"? Thanks! :yes: